The DA-12mm Dual Action Polishing Machine Black Edition
Autobrite Direct DA-12 Black Edition 12mm Correctional Throw Dual Action Polishing Machine.
The new DA12 Black Edition is simply one of the best Dual Action Polishers on the market today and ideal for the car care enthusiast and professional alike. The ergonomic and sleek design of the DA12 gives you a easy to use machine and capable of removing swirls and defects from your paintwork.
The brand new Autobrite DA-12 is the new safe, low risk and effective Dual Action Polishing Machine designed to give you the results you need, when you need them! Our new DA-12 has recently had the speed dial moved to the top of the machine giving you a more comfortable control whilst using the machine through the speeds.
The new Autobrite Direct DA-12 correctional throw Dual Action Orbital Polishing Machine has the unique 12mm correctional movement which covers more of the surface area whilst polishing and effectively removing swirls, scratches, defects & holograms faster & easier than most conventional dual action polishers. If your looking for a safe, low risk, effective polishing machine to remove defects easily from your car then the DA-12 Dual Action Polishing Machine from Autobrite is the machine you need.
With a 12mm Correctional throw the DA-12 gives clever, precise and effective correction & finishing to give you swirl and defect removal whilst still maintaining the safe operation from the Dual Action Polishing Machine - a leader in automotive machine polishing technology.
The DA-12mm Dual Action Polishing Machine has a powerful 880W motor with a 6 speed setting which delivers great torque, speed, smooth and quiet operation. The DA-12 comes with a unique ventilated 5&6” backing plate with vented holes to help reduce heat whilst polishing.
The DA-12 Dual Action Polishing Machine comes with a kit with all you need
- Black edition
- 3 metre red heavy duty plastic lead (non kink)
- 6” 150mm Vented pro printed backing plate
- 5” 125mm additional pro printed backing plate
- Set of spare machine brushes
- D Shaped handle
- Easy polishing guide
- Finished in a high quality double wall new style printed box
- Power: 880W 6 Speed 12mm Correctional throw
- 6” & 5” Backing plates
- 3 Metre anti kink HD cable
- 1,800 - 4800 OPM
- Weight 2.7kg
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £85 inc. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225