Shipping & Returns
Ireland & UK Shipping
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the next working day (excluding Bank Holidays & weekends) and subject to available stock.
- We offer FREE delivery on orders over £85 inc. VAT subject to certain conditions, see free delivery terms below for more details.
- Delivery charges are based on the weight, size and delivery destination, these charges are calculated during the checkout process.
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
Northern & Southern Ireland
- Are normally delivered next day if ordered before our 13:00 cut-off time.
Scotland (lowlands), England & Wales
- Are normally delivered within 48 hours if ordered before our 13:00 cut-off time.
Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White
- Are on a 3 to 5 day delivery and will incur additional surcharges which will be calculated at checkout.
We now offer shipping to most European countries, shipping starts from as little as €13.00 on a 3 to 5 day service for a single parcel weighing up to 30Kg. Prices are calculated during checkout depending on order weight, size and destination.
Collection of Goods
You have the option to place your order and pay for your items over our website and then collect them from our premises in Omagh from 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
- VAT is chargeable on shipping costs at the standard UK rate of 20%
Free Delivery Terms
- Free delivery is only applicable to Northern & Southern Ireland, England, Wales and Southern Scotland, the order value must be £85 inc. VAT or more.
- Free delivery can only be applied to orders for products that do not require special handling i.e. Heavy or bulky items. Or items that exceed 1.25m in length.
These products will incur additional charges and will be calculated at checkout.
- In the event of failed delivery, after the second attempt has been made without success the order will be returned to us. If you require the order to be re-sent, then a standard delivery charge for your order will be applied.
- In the event you wish to cancel the order for a refund then this will be done less the shipping costs incurred by us for the failed delivery attempt.
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here