MP9 Micro Hybrid Polisher
MP-9 BATTERY POWERED MICRO HYBRID POLISHER
The MP-9 cordless polisher is the ideal companion machine for the detailing enthusiast! Make machine polishing those intricate areas quick and easy with our lightweight, battery powered polisher! Also the MP9 cordless polisher comes with a selection of cutting, polishing and finishing pads.
The MP-9 cordless polisher is a dual action machine polisher with a 9mm oscillation, making hologram free polishing easily achievable even in those small areas. This machine can also be easily converted to a rotary polisher for more intensive correction/ more precise polishing by replacing the counterweight assembly with one of the supplied backing plates.
The MP-9 comes fitted with a moulded safety cover to protect your paintwork from accidental contact with the machine while in Dual action mode.
The high visibility LED display allows you to see your operating speed at a glance and one touch buttons allow for fast speed adjustments.
2 x 2000mah batteries supplied for maximum polishing time, simply slot one into the machine while allowing the second battery to charge in its charging stand.
Finished off in a spectacular moulded AD logo soft shell case, The new MP-9 is one smooth, precise, powerful and snazzy looking machine!
List of pads with The MP9
1 inch pads included : 2 inch pads included:
5 x cutting 3 x Cutting
5x polishing 3 x Polishing
5x finishing 3 x Finishing
2x Heavy cut wool 2 x Heavy cut wool
2 x Medium cut wool 2 x Medium cut wool
2 x Microfibre 2 x Microfibre
- 9MM Oscillation ( Dual action)
- Moulded safety cover included
- Removable counterweight for rotary functionality
- 30mm and 65mm extension bars for rotary use
- Sturdy, durable and Ergonomic design.
- Digital 7 speed control
- Speed range 1000 - 7000 RPM
- 12v 2000mah battery ( 2 included)
- 1" and 2" backing plates included
- Durable slot in style battery charger with battery status light (uk plug fitted)
- Full compliment of machine pads
- Supplied in a protective case, ready to go with all the necessary accessories.
- Instruction booklet and backing plate removal tools
How to Use
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £85 inc. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225