Magifoam – Ultimate Prewash Snowfoam
One of our most popular products that can be dated back to 2005 when Autobrite Direct first started; Magifoam is still top dog.
Containing a special blend of active cleaners, biodegradable surfactants and foaming agents, when used as directed Magifoam is LSP safe and won’t harm your existing wax or sealant protection. Magifoam creates a stable and long-dwelling active foam to break down surface dirt and loosen it before contact washing. Pre-washing is an essential step in the detailing process. Removing the majority of dirt before the contact wash stage reduces the chance of inflicting fine swirl marks and will reduce marring. Sit back and let Magifoam do the hard work!
- Powerful active cleaning agents
- Stable dense foam – dwell time of up to 30 mins
- Wax and sealant safe, Ideal for all year round cleaning
- Very economical
How to Use
Place 1″ to 2″ of Magifoam into the Autobrite Snow Foam Lance and fill up with cold water. Shake your Magifoam mix. Pre-rinse your car and remove any loose muck and dirt. Apply a coating of Magifoam at the desired thickness by adjusting the dial on the top of the AD Snow Foam Lance. Starting from the top to the bottom of the car adjust your spray angle on your AD Snow Foam Lance to give you the desired spray angle of foam. Completely cover the car all over including all wheels and wheel arches (please be aware if you have ceramic discs). Apply a thicker coating of Magifoam over heavy muck and dirt. Magifoam can dwell on your car for up to and over in normal weather conditions, we recommend only 5-8 minutes in hot temperature conditions. Rinse Magifoam thoroughly with pressured water starting from the top of the car working down panel by panel pushing the Magifoam off the panels. If you do happen to leave Magifoam on your car for longer than recommend and it dries on the car, simply wipe away the Magifoam from the panel with a Microfibre towel.
- Can cause skin irritation
- Can cause serious eye damage
- Can cause serious eye irritation
- If ingested seek medical attention
- If the product enters the eyes, wash immediately with water for several minutes
- If contact is made on skin, wash with water
- Do not empty into drains
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £120 excl. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225