Autobrite SuperSonic - Nano Hybrid Si02 QD - 250ML
SuperSonic Nano Hybrid Si02 Quick Detailer - 250ml
SuperSonic QD is a water based, cross linking, Si02 based, nano-hybrid Quick Detailer and acts as a 'top up' and 'booster' for our SuperSonic sealant. When you've already applied the incredible Super Sonic Sealant, naturally you want to keep it looking sharp and performing as it should. The best way to do this is with a proper maintenance routine. Simply wash in your usual safe method, then apply Super Sonic QD!
Super Sonic QD is a Si02 based quick detailer spray, that not only imparts stunning gloss, but tops up the protection of the SuperSonic Sealant by adding to the LSP layer! Super Sonic QD shares many properties with it's big brother SuperSonic. SuperSonic QD adds a Nano-Hybrid film and bonds to the SuperSonic Sealant, it adds further protection against fallout, salt and general road grime. SuperSonic QD adds extensive hydrophobic water behaviour to the SuperSonic coating & enhances protection against surface contamination. It also offers superb gloss, excellent beading, and protection against bird lime, daily grime and even has some self cleaning properties to ensure your ride looks incredible, and it can be layered to extend protective qualities.
How to use SuperSonic QD:
- Ensure your paint is thoroughly clean and free of grease and contaminants
- Spray a small amount to the panel and work carefully over the area, ensuring even coverage (best applied in warm temperatures)
- When the panel is covered, immediately wipe then buff the panel free of residue using the Autobrite Direct Mini Reaper, The Guv'nor or Chunkey Monkey
- SuperSonic QD can be layered on top of SuperSonic Sealant for optimum hydrophobic & protection
1 x 250ml of SuperSonic QD
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £85 inc. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225