Autobrite Repel - Advanced Rain Repellent 100ml
“Repel” by Autobrite Direct is a new superior technology glass rain repellent that forms an invisible protective shield on all glass surfaces and rapidly repels water and enhance driver visibility in bad weather conditions. Repel will also protect the glass surface from grime, traffic film, salt, bugs, fallout, Ice and snow making it easier to clean away.
Repel leaves an excellent durable coating which lasts months when applied to all glass surfaces giving you maximum protection always. Repel will repel water at speeds as low as 30MPH and will effectively repel rain water from the windscreen without the constant use of windscreen wipers. Repel When applied will not leave a milky and hazy finish when using you wipers and will leave a streak free finish.
Used in various forms of transport such as van and truck companies, taxis, motorcyclists, racing drivers and the emergency services.
Our100ml bottle of Repel can get up to 15 protective applications on all glass surfaces including your windscreen, back screen and all side windows. That’s up to 15 applications on your windows giving you up 3 years protection! Repel is recommended to be applied 2-3 times on the first application to the glass surface for the best and most protected result.
- Repel forms an invisible protective shield on all glass surfaces
- Repels water fast and very effective
- Enhances visibility in bad weather conditions
- Protects glass surfaces from traffic film, salt, bugs, fallout, ice and snow making the surface easier to clean
- Repel repels water as low as 30mph
- Will reduce the use of your wipers
- Repel will not leave a milky and hazy finish when using your wipers
- One 100ml bottle of Repel will treat all windows surfaces up to 15 times!
- Used on all forms of transport
Apply Repel to a clean glass surface ensuring the product covers the whole area. Leave for approximately 1 minute and then lightly wipe with a clean, dry microfibre into a haze. Leave the haze for a further 15 minutes and allow it to bond to the glass surface. Then with a clean, dry microfibre, apply Autobrite Crystal Glass Cleaner onto the cloth and clean the glass surface.
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £85 inc. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225