Autobrite Supersonic SPRINTS - Spray & Rinse Top Seal (SP-RIN-TS) 1L
What is SP-RIN-TS?
- Water based, cross linking, highly reactive, SI02 based, nano-hybrid, spray sealant to add extensive protection and gloss quickly and easily whilst rinsing your freshly hand-washed vehicle.
- Protects from UV, heat, oxidation & bird lime whilst adding incredible hydrophobic properties and gloss to all plastic, paint, glass & wheel surfaces.
- SuperSonic SP-RIN-TS is best applied to a vehicle which already has a coating of SuperSonic SI02 sealant applied. Doing so will extend the life and boost the properties of the SuperSonic coating.
- SuperSonic SP-RIN-TS can also be applied to vehicles with other sealants/waxes applied adding additional protection, gloss and stunning water behaviour.
- SuperSonic SP-RIN-TS is just as happy on a completely unprotected car and will add instant, extensive, hydrophobic water behaviour and durable protection for up to 3 months!
- A nano-hybrid film will bond to the paintwork or any existing coatings to add protection against fallout, salt and general grime.
- Has a beautiful pineapple fragrance and is ready to use with the provided spray trigger.
- Can be used as often as you like to “layer” SP-RIN-TS increasing the gloss, protection and durability of the coating.
How to use SP-RIN-TS?
- Ensure that the vehicle has had a thorough clean and that all surfaces are WET prior to application.
- Apply product to 1-2 panels at a time. Spray SP-RIN-TS onto the wet panels evenly and then rinse the panels immediately. Ensure that any overspray on neighbouring panels is rinsed thoroughly also.
- Once the entire vehicle has been treated with SP-RIN-TS use a plush drying towel to dry the car and reveal exceptional gloss and leaving behind durable Si02 based protection & water behavior.
Advice when using SP-RIN-TS?
- Do not allow the product to sit on the car for prolonged periods, doing so may cause marking that will require polishing to remove.
- Avoid applying SP-RIN-TS in direct sunlight or when the surface of the vehicle is hot to touch.
- Safe for use on all exterior surfaces including paintwork, glass, plastic trim and wheels.
- Do not store this bottle in places susceptible to frost. If the product is exposed to cold temperatures it may be irreversibly damaged.
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £85 inc. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225