Autobrite Acidic Very Cherry Wheel Cleaner 500ml
This unique product has been Specially formulated to remove brake dust, surface corrosion ,tarnishing and road grime from alloy and painted wheels.
The addition of carefully selected brightning agents ensure wheels are kept looking at there best .A strong product designed to dilute up to 20-1. Safe to use on plastic wheel trims! Removes rust, dirt and brake dust. Treats steel & chrome with a fast penetrating action, quickly dissolves tarnish.
Easy application & simple to use and has a real Cherry fragrance to it making this one of the most popular wheel cleaners we stock! Try it you will love it!
- The new addition to the "Very Cherry" wheel cleaning family
- Excellent for removing brake dust, grime, rust and tarnish
- Dilutes up to 20-1 making it very econmical
- Easy to use and great to work with
- Now includes a rich cherry fragrance
- One of the most popular wheel cleaners we now stock
- Wear suitable gloves when using this product as it does contain ACID
How to Use
Using our VCA is similar to using our VCNA as a wheel cleaner, however we have layered out some important factors about this product and the best way to use.
Using acid on your wheels is safe to do so as long as you are aware that this product is an acidic, strong wheel cleaner. Here are some guidelines using this product and tools we suggest to get the job done right.
Here we have compiled a product list that we think is essential for cleaning your wheels properly.
AD Tools you will need.
- Autobrite DBS brush set. This set is perfect to clean your wheel nuts and wheel faces. There are various sizes of brush to cope with almost every wheel on the market today, great to use and very effective.
- EZ Wheel Brush. The EZ Detail brush has been around for years and is one of the most durable, most effective wheel brushes on the market today. Perfect for your wheel rims and removing dirt and grime instantly.
- Autobrite Wheel Bucket. As you are cleaning your wheels you will be pulling off lots of dirt, grime and brake dust. A AD bucket with a shampoo solution will be ideal and assist your clean.
- A Mini Reaper Detailing towel. This will perfect to dry and finish your wheels.
How To Use.
One wheel at a time, apply VCA to the wheel completely soaking the wheel with product. Allow the product to dwell for 1-2 minutes, this will soften the dirt & grime and start to pull of in a dirty, black residue. With your DBS brushes, agitate the wheel and tyre and work into a foam ensuring all areas are cleaned. Then take your EZ Wheel Brush and agitate the back rims of the wheel again ensuring all areas including behind spokes/faces and between calipers are totally cleaned. When your wheel is cleaned thoroughly pressure rinse all the wheel and tyre including. If the wheels need a second clean, go again with VCA using the same application method.
As you may now notice your brushes will be black and covered in the most horrible dirt, grime and brake dust! A thorough rinse in your wheels bucket to rise off the residue and your good for next wheel. We practice this technique when cleaning wheels here at Autobrite and always recommend cleaning one wheel at a time. This way the wheel is completely clean and your not going to miss any parts whilst in the process, get the job done and move to the next one.
When you have finished cleaning all of the wheels, give them a wipe and dry with your Mini Reaper to avoid water spotting. To finish your wheels off, a coating of Blendz wheels sealant and Endurance Trim & Tyre Gel on the tyres and your good to go!
For a more intense, deep wheel clean and de-contamination, follow our decontamination procedure with products such as Purple Rain Version 3, Just The Tonic as a de-tar remover, clay you will need our Purple Rain Version 3, our Just The Tonic Tar remover then our fine cleaner clay along with Berry Blast QD for complete decontamination. You can always step up with a coating of our Blendz Wheel Sealant or our Hellshine Whe’elzebub Sealant to give your wheels that protected, gleaming finish and also to help reduce brake dust build up. Future wheel cleaning will also benefit from this procedure making them easy to clean.
VCA can dilute up to 20-1 for light cleaning, and as low as 2-1 for heavy cleaning and degreasing to remove the most stubborn, baked on brake dust and grime.
Can cause skin irritation, can cause serious eye damage, can cause serious eye irritation.
Avoid inhalation when applying this product
Do not use VCA on unprotected, bare metal, chrome and polished alloy wheels.
Do not apply VCA to hot wheels or in high temperatures. Allow the wheels to cool before use.
We offer FREE delivery on orders over £120 excl. VAT subject to certain conditions, (see free delivery terms Here)
Or aim is to dispatch your order the same day (Monday to Friday) if it is placed before 13:00
- Some larger and heavier items that require special handling, including but not exclusive to:
Axles, Agricultural Wheels, Spring Kits, Liquids & Oils, will require pallet delivery which will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge.
- Other items such as, Tandem Mudguards, Large toolboxes & Trailer Boards exceeding 1.25m in length will will not qualify for free delivery and will incur an additional charge which will be calculated at checkout.
- Delivery times are estimates only and may be subject to change depending on season or weather conditions.
- Dispatch times may take longer during busy periods!
To see our full shipping terms please view it Here
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchases, however if you are not completely satisfied, you may return your goods in the original packaging, in ‘as new’ condition... unless there is a manufacturer defect. For an exchange or refund, you must advise us within 30 days and return within a further 7 working days. The customer is liable for the return shipping cost, we do not arrange to uplift or collect returned goods. Also the customer is responsible for parcels lost or damaged on their return to us. Please obtain a 'proof of posting' certificate, from your post office or carrier when returning goods.
Returned Goods Surcharge:
Goods returned for a refund through no fault of the seller, incur a 15% handling charge to cover administration, pick & packaging etc. Plus the original delivery carriage charge. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. Should you require a replacement immediately you will need to place a new order for this. Free of charge replacements will not be issued prior to the faulty item being received by us.
What you need to do:
1. Please notify us of your intention to return any items by telephone or email prior to shipping any items back to us.
2. Please include a copy of your invoice with the goods being returned, please mark or circle the item code and quantity being returned.
3. Please give the reason(s) why the goods are being returned.
4. You can send the goods back to the address stated on your delivery note or Invoice. Or find our address on the contact page of this website.
Once the item is received it will be inspected by us, if the item is found to be faulty your account will be credited or refunded to whichever payment method you used to purchase the item.
If the item is not faulty or no defects can be found you will be liable for the cost of returning the item to yourself.
We reserve the right to retain the goods until we receive payment for any additional charges relating to re-delivery of the returned goods.
If for any reason you are issued with a refund, please note the following:
We will apply the refund to your original method of payment usually within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please note certain credit card companies may take a further 2-10 business days to post to your account. A refund will usually reach your credit card account within 4 working days after being processed, although please allow up to 10 working days for it to be credited. We do however reserve the right to refund you within 30 days of the return.
You can view our full terms and conditions Here
Same day dispatch
Order before 13:00 and we'll dispatch your order that day.
International shipping available
Read our delivery information for more information.
Need help? Call us now 028 8225 8225